We welcome you to find out more about our operations and learn about the rich history and purpose of our organisation.
For close to 50 years, Singapore Pools has been providing a legal and trusted gaming avenue. All of Singapore Pools' surplus is channelled to Tote Board to fund worthy causes.
Find out how this not-for-profit organisation started, what it stands for and what goes behind the scene.
Did you know?
- Singapore Pools has tangible effort in place to minimise the effect of addictive gambling, and to safeguard minors.
- Stringent measures to ensure transparency, integrity and credibility of the lottery draws.
- $353million surpluses were channelled to Tote Board for community use in FY15/16.
Corporate tour programme
- The Singapore Pools Story
- Tea and Q&A session
- Witness an actual live lottery draw
Get in touch
To request for a presentation on our corporate history and draw operations, email us at CommunityPartnerships@sgpoolz.com.sg with the title “Singapore Pools Corporate Tour” along with the following:
- Your name and contact number
- Organisation name
- The number of attendees
Please note that corporate tour participants must be of legal age as Singapore Pools adheres strictly to a “no betting for under-18s” rule.
Organisations we have hosted