Tenders & Quotations
Corrigendum No. 02 dated 8 May 2020 (Change in site briefing date and Extension of closing date)
- Non-Comprehensive Maintenance of Chiller Units at Singapore Pools Building for 3 years from 1 August 2020 to 31 July 2023^ with an option to extend for another 2 years
^Changed from 1 May 2020 to 30 April 2023 per Corrigendum No. 1 dated 9 April 2020.
Participating Vendors must possess all of the following:
(i) Registered under Building & Constructions Authority (BCA) in
(Air-conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Works) with a tendering limit of
($0.65 million) or above or equivalent;
(ii) Have a valid
BizSAFE Level 3
(minimum) certified by Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council.
Note: Only Vendors who meet the below eligibility requirements will be considered for evaluation.
Collection of Document
1. RFQ Document will be released by electronic mail to Vendors upon request.
2. Interested Vendors to provide the following information to the officers (see Contact Info below):
a) Company Name
b) Company Address
c) Contact Person and Designation
d) Telephone no. (Office and Mobile)
e) Email address
1) The Vendor, who wishes to participate in the RFQ, shall attend the site briefing to qualify for participation in the submission of quotation. SPPL reserves the right to reject proposal from Vendor who fail to attend the site briefing.
2) The site briefing will be held on
15 June 2020, Monday
Meet at 10.00am at Singapore Pools Building
210 Middle Road #01-01
To request for Document and register for Site Briefing, please email us
Extended Closing Date/Time
For any enquiries, please write to the following officers (i.e. send as one mail to all):
1) Ferrine Ng at email:
Tel: (65) 6216 8815
2) Vannterline Chee at email:
Tel: (65) 6216 8883
3) James Chen at email:
Tel: (65) 6216 8238
Please refer to the RFQ Document for details on submission of proposal.
I agree to the
Terms & Conditions
If you wish to resubmit your quotation, please
To check whether your online quotation is submitted, please
Should you have any clarification, please
You did not agree to the terms and conditions. Please check the box.
Back to Summary
Back to top